Spring, a time to see your ideas and visions push upward from the soil of intention into the sunlight of physical growth! There are many stages to Manifesting. This has been a very big lesson for me. Miss air-fire who thinks she can just intend, snap her fingers and – poof! – it is created. That may happen occasionally, but most of the time since we live and work in linear time, it takes some time for things to manifest.
Remember the Liver and Gallbladder Blends? Big picture planning, organizing, strategizing, decision making and implementing effective action are part of the mental/ emotional functions of the Liver and Gallbladder systems. As you will see below, this is part of the larger manifesting process. I’ve decided to put Manifest on special for the rest of May since they are complimentary. Liver and Gallbladder Blends are specific to the functioning of those systems and Manifest Essence Spray supports the broader life process of manifesting what you want to create.
Manifest Essence Spray
Create what you want to manifest! This flower essence blend aligns you with the process of manifesting in concert with your highest purpose:
- Become clear about what you want to create
- See what stands in your way
- Align your thinking, emotions and body with what you want
- Move past family lineage and societal conditioning
- Remember who you really are
- Transfer ideas and intentions from outside of time into grounded action within time. This includes developing specific measurable goals with a timeline
- Regularly affirm your intentions and goals by reading them, ritual, etc.
- Relax, trust and create with confidence, gentleness, joy and gratitude
- Say thank you and graciously receive what you have created
For more information about the Manifest Essence Spray and the amethyst/citrine spirit quartz, drusy quartz, golden topaz, Inca jade and ruby that energetically charged it, go to the link below.
» More information on Monthly Specials
We are happy to answer your questions about our products or set a personal consultation time during regular business hours–Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Pacific Time at (360) 758-7260; or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.